Beautiful, traditional style is enhanced with modern features and ergonomics with the Beau power reclining sofa with power headrests. Striking nailhead trim and flange-edge stitching detail make a timeless design statement that looks equally at home in a modern farmhouse living room or rustic man cave. Family gatherings stay cozy with soft, pad-over arms, contoured seats, extended footrests and Zero Gravity recline technology that provides a feeling of weightlessness. Useful features such as charging ports, power headrests and automatic power recline offer added convenience that will make Beau your favorite spot in the house.
- Striking nail head trim on the front of the arms
- Soft, pad-over arms provide lasting comfort
- A hidden, extended footrest folds out to provide additional leg support when fully reclined
- Contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in while the divided back provides lower back comfort
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the recline and headrest independently
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- A third button on the power control allows you to fully recline or close up with one touch
- The power control includes USB-A and USB-C ports for convenient charging
- Available in two fabric color options that are durable and easy to clean, yet have an authentic leather look
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Removable backs for easy moving throughout the home
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.