Make your living room the center of attraction with the Linden Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Power Lumbar. The whole family can relax together and enjoy a feeling of weightlessness with the sofa s Zero Gravity recline technology, which reduces pressure on your spine. Easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the sofa allow users to independently adjust the recline, headrests and lumbar and dial in the right level of support for their bodies and moods. Conveniently charge devices without ever needing to get up using a USB port built into the power controls. Delivering unmatched durability, our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit. Details like cross-stitching, buried welt trim and premium semi-aniline leather upholstery will make this reclining sofa a stylish focal point in your home.
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Divided back cushions have a refined look and cradle your neck and back
- Power headrests support the head and neck, allowing you to read or watch TV while reclined
- Power lumbar provides support for the lower back
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Higher back provides comfort no matter your height
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap to ensure longevity and comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium semi-aniline leather has a luxurious look and feel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.