Inviting comfort and long-lasting support will make you want to stay nestled all day and night in our Jackson power reclining loveseat. This loveseat offers fine-tunable relaxation for two with a dual power recline mechanism, adjustable headrests and Zero Gravity technology that reduces tension and pressure on the body. An attractive cross-stitch pattern on the back, armrest edges and footrests add distinctive style, while the waterfall chaise footrests and pillowy arms provide comfortable support. Built-in USB ports keep mobile devices conveniently charged and ready for streaming. Two color choices of luxurious top grain leather ensure the Jackson power reclining loveseat will remain looking beautiful in your home for years to come.
- Subtle contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in for supportive comfort
- Lofty, pillow-padded arms
- Available in two top grain leather color options that are durable for everyday use
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest and recline independently
- A home button on the power control returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB-A and USB-C charging ports are built into power control for convenient charging and have zero draw technology to prevent the battery from draining when they re not in use
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Removable backs for easy moving throughout the home
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.