Product Description: Invest in a comfortable recliner that has a simple, versatile look with the Rio Recliner, available in our premium leather upholstery. Using a handle in the arm, it's easy to adjust the recline and get into the relaxation zone. Other features designed to enhance your well-being include divided back cushions that offer comprehensive support for your neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests have a refined look and reduce pressure on your forearms. Reinforced by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, the Rio leather recliner is built to last. Create a look that elevate your home decor by choosing from over 50 options of our premium leather upholstery.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Handle-activated recline system on arm allows you to manually yet efficiently move between sitting and reclining. Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort. Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel. Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Available in over 50 leather options to suit any decor. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion.
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
- Product Headline: Simply Supportive
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||108 lb (48.6 kg) 108 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||30.8 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.