Fit, flared, and artfully paired with traditional style
Libby is a transitional stationary style with clean lines and graceful curves. Its off-the-floor frame is complimented by square tapered legs. This sofa features an elegant roll arm with a detailed welt trim. Two square accent throw pillows are provided. The posh and plush style of Libby fits in with many home decor spaces.
- Available in more than 700 fabric options
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Removable and reversible seat cushions
- Luxury seat cushions come standard
- Also available in plush seat cushions
- Standard Pillows: 08P-91 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||83" 83 INH
||39" 39 INH
||37" 37 INH
||Custom Wood Finish, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||51.2 cu ft (1.4 m 3 )
||145 lb (65.2 kg) 145 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.