Inviting details on an attractive frame
Smooth edges, oversized rolled arms, and exposed round bun feet give Preston classic appeal as a living-area staple. It features welt cording on the back and seat cushions and nailhead trim for an elegant touch. Backed by lifetime guarantees, the style and comfort of Preston will be enjoyed for years to come.
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
- Standard Pillows: 08P-91 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Black Nickel (D)
- Nailhead Trim Options: Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
- Stationary Options: Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts..
- Product Headline: Inviting details on an attractive frame
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||61" 61 INH
||35" 35 INH
||38" 38 INH
||Contrasting Welt, Custom Wood Finish, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||39.22 cu ft (1.1 m 3 )
||108 lb (48.6 kg) 108 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.