Exposed Warmth and Character
Stay productive in style with the Carpenter work console, which makes organization a breeze with three open storage compartments that can easily fit your laptop and files. A hidden power outlet with USB port keeps your technology conveniently charged and ready for the workday. Design details such as hand-worked metal frames and exposed bolt heads in an aged, oiled steel finish provide an industrial vibe, while distressed solid acacia planks give a reclaimed, rustic look. This work console is finished in either a brown or light brown color to complement any area you want to dedicate for work.
- Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment
- Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability
- Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look
- Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel
- Three open compartments provide easy-to-access storage
- Integrated outlet and USB port provide power for technology
- Available in rustic brown or light brown finish
- Case Good Options: Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment. Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability. Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look. Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel. Three open compartments provide easy-to-access storage. Integratedu202Foutlet and USB portu202Fprovide power for technology. Available in rustic brown or light brown finish.
- Product Headline: Exposed Warmth and Character
||72" 72 INH
||21" 21 INH
||36" 36 INH
||Desks, Writing Desks
||15.5 cu ft (0.4 m 3 )
||111 lb (50 kg) 111 lb
Cabinets / Consoles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.