Nostalgic Meets Chic
Bring the ultimate in convenience and comfort to your place of rest with this charming nightstand that stores all your bedside essentials. Outfitted with two roomy drawers, the Newport nightstand also features integrated power to keep unsightly cords concealed. A bright, weathered finish, accented with a scalloped top drawer detail and contrasting gunmetal pulls, complements the Newport bed with a coordinating coastal cottage look. A small-scale silhouette makes it a perfect fit for any size space.
- Features gunmetal finished pull hardware for a striking contrast
- Planked top with burnished edges adds a vintage look
- Three drawers on ball-bearing glides provide ample storage that's easy to access
- Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place
- Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way
- Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces
- Case Good Options: Features gunmetal finished pull hardware for a striking contrast. Planked top with burnished edges adds a vintage look. Three drawers on ball-bearing glides provide ample storage thatu2019s easy to access. Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place. Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way. Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces.
- Product Headline: Nostalgic Meets Chic
||23" 23 INH
||18" 18 INH
||28" 28 INH
||Drawers Included, Charging Station
||8.85 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||71 lb (32 kg) 71 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.