Refined Meets Rustic
Put nighttime essentials in their place with ample bedside storage accented with sleek gunmetal finished pulls and warm wood details. Mirroring the look of the Alpine bed, this two-drawer nightstand blends upscale rustic style with the modern features of integrated power to keep unsightly cords concealed. A small-scale silhouette makes it a perfect fit for any size bedroom.
- Modern rustic appeal
- Crafted with walnut-finished birch veneers and acacia wood for beauty and durability
- Features gunmetal finished pull hardware for a sleek look
- Rustic acacia drawer fronts highlight the natural beauty of wood
- Two drawers on ball-bearing glides provide ample storage that's easy to access
- Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place
- Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way
- Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces
- Case Good Options: Modern rustic appeal. Crafted with walnut-finished birch veneers and acacia wood for beauty and durability. Features gunmetal finished pull hardware for a sleek look. Rustic acacia drawer fronts highlight the natural beauty of wood. Two drawers on ball-bearing glides provide ample storage thatu2019s easy to access. Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place. Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way. Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces.
- Product Headline: Refined Meets Rustic
||24" 24 INH
||16" 16 INH
||24" 24 INH
||Drawers Included, Charging Station
||6.96 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||62 lb (27.9 kg) 62 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.