Warm and Weathered
Use as a stand-alone piece along a wall or accent a sofa or loveseat with the inviting look of the Plymouth sofa table with drawers. Featuring a planked top, two drawers with ball-bearing slides and an open lower shelf, this table offers plenty of storage and display area to showcase your most treasured photos and decor. A weathered graywash finish is enhanced by the medium brown table top, while spool-turned legs and gunmetal pulls add cottage-inspired warmth and character.
- Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home
- Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability
- Distressed graywash finish with medium brown top provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic
- Planked top and spool-turned legs offer a vintage look
- Two drawers keep your space organized and tidy while keeping essential items close at hand
- Drawers glide on ball-bearings for smooth and reliable performance
- Open lower shelf provides additional storage
- Case Good Options: Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home. Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability. Distressed graywash finish with medium brown top provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic. Planked top and spool-turned legs offer a vintage look. Two drawers keep your space organized and tidy while keeping essential items close at hand. Drawers glide on ball-bearings for smooth and reliable performance. Open lower shelf provides additional storage.
- Product Headline: Warm and Weathered
||54" 54 INH
||18" 18 INH
||33" 33 INH
||Sofa Table with Drawers
||Tables, Console Tables
||10.85 cu ft (0.3 m 3 )
||93 lb (41.8 kg) 93 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.